I sprayed oven cleaner on the door of my oven. I forgot to clean it off and backed a cake. Is is safe to eat?

My husband sprayed oven cleaner on the door of the oven. He did not tell me and did not wash it off. I baked a cake. Is it safe to eat the cake?

no. toxic fumes would have contaminated the cake.

6 Responses to “I sprayed oven cleaner on the door of my oven. I forgot to clean it off and backed a cake. Is is safe to eat?”

  1. A Says:

    I wouldnt.
    References :

  2. dadnbob Says:

    I"d toss it out! Better safe than sorry.
    References :

  3. B. Says:

    no. toxic fumes would have contaminated the cake.
    References :

  4. uuchurchlady Says:

    It is fine but it may taste funny.
    References :

  5. Sandee Says:

    I would not advise eating anything you bake before cleaning the door. The chemicals in the cleaner are dangerous.
    References :

  6. saaanen Says:

    Totally safe.
    References :

Leave a Reply